Kindle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sales Rank Updates Delayed
Your historical Sales Rank data has not been updated since February 1, 2013 while we conduct necessary systems changes to improve this service. We apologize for the inconvenience. Once rebuilt, your historic Sales Rank data will include the missing data since February 1, 2013.

This was the notice on Amazon this afternoon. Anyone know what this really means?

·
Registered
979 Posts
ML Hamilton said:
Sales Rank Updates Delayed
Your historical Sales Rank data has not been updated since February 1, 2013 while we conduct necessary systems changes to improve this service. We apologize for the inconvenience. Once rebuilt, your historic Sales Rank data will include the missing data since February 1, 2013.

This was the notice on Amazon this afternoon. Anyone know what this really means?
It sounds like they have some type of lag in their updates, but I'm not sure.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I have nothing but brown bars across all the international sites now - normally happens on the first of each month but not yet !

Scary to see everything brown at the end of the month - let's hope they get it fixed soon and maybe update with a few more sales :)))

·
Registered
598 Posts
I believe what they are talking about is the books rank as shown in Author Central. They have graphs of ranking but if you look at them at the moment you'll see that the last updated value was Feb 1 and there is a straight line from there until the rank you have today.

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Doesn't matter for me at all. Haven't had a single sales rank since I started selling back in June... My books have Amazon ranks but I can't see a graph of it and my author rank keeps plummeting even when I do have good sales... Amazon doesn't seem to understand what is wrong with it...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts