Kindle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just received an email from Amazon saying they are considering one of my books for:
Kindle Daily or Monthly or Special seasonal Deal in the Amazon.com
I have to be selected of course then they would sell the book(s) at a discount and so on.

Question 1:
has anybody done this promotion with Amazon and were the results - spectacular, good, ok, so so, or not worth it?

Question 2:
They have only offered this for Book 6 of my 6 book series rather than say Book 1 which seems a little strange to me
Interested in other peoples thoughts and especially experiences with a later book in a series being promoted.
Thanks

Peter

·
Registered
696 Posts
The monthly deals are meh, but the daily deals are good. Overall, it's good. It means you are on Amazon's radar. Can't hurt, right?

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I have been invited to participate in a few deals. The email generally says not to reveal specifics, but in general terms, my experience was that I was pleased to be invited and it did make some difference to my bottom line.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have been invited to participate in a few deals. The email generally says not to reveal specifics, but in general terms, my experience was that I was pleased to be invited and it did make some difference to my bottom line.
Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts