Kindle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had a couple of Amazon reviews disappear, and since I'm short on them anyway this is kind of bothersome. I had a new one pop up the same day the other two went missing. Do they remove reviews? Anyone had this happen to them?

Liliana

·
Registered
329 Posts
I've had one disappear, but I just assumed that the reviewer was deleting their amazon account? 

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
It happens, there are a few theories. Recently, one of my books lost 4 out of 9 reviews instantaneously, all at once; not within hours, just one minute 9 reviews, the next minute 5. What had happened was that Amazon separated the paperback and Kindle versions so that now the reviews don't pop up together (weird, I don't know why but it is what it is...)'

Maybe you can double check to see if yours are still together? Just throwing that out there.

·
Registered
12,257 Posts
Anyone can delete their review at any time for any reason. You don't have to close your Amazon account do do that.

There are other options of course, something in the review violated some Amazon rules, someone reported them, or a glitch.

Many reasons possible.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts