Kindle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is related to the board because it is similar to review processes for books.  I am just curious as to why this could be openly posted on Amazon.  For the record, I buy tons of stuff from Amazon, especially since we are dealing with Covid.

"Hello Seller,
We are an agency that provides Amazon sales improvement services. Now our top taken services are verified review and helpful votes on positive reviews. If your products have any negative review showing on the top page, then you can be lost customer attention who want to buy your products. Which damages your regular sales. In that case, we will help you with change the position of negative review from top page. We provide I00% safe guaranteed work because we work under Amazon TOS.

Our Services:

-Verified Review Post
-Helpful votes for positive reviews .
-Kick-Off bad reviews to last page.
-Comment posting on Review
-Question & Answer Post.

Want to know more about our service details? Then please contact us and hope you won't be disappointed!

Add us on Skype: Live:CaveLancer
WeChat: CaveLancer

Thanks"

You can't kick a bad review to the last page, because the customer can request a division of good and bad reviews.  What you can do is post a totally phony review.  As a consumer, I rely heavily on comments and tips from other users.  Because you can buy total junk that quits after one use, it is important to pay attention to what other people say.  Sometimes it happens anyway, but at least you tried.  Quite frankly, nothing is made in the US anymore; you can catch my drift.

You can practically substitute a reference to books in this ad.  I normally don't pay attention to this stuff, but it is bothersome that Amazon would permit this. I don't know what these people are doing.  When you review a product on Amazon, they tell you that they will look at your review, and then approve it.  So, it doesn't happen instantly.  How did this get here so blatantly crooked?

I can remember tons of arguments over the writing and buying of phony book reviews.  I think you have to beware of everything now.

·
Registered
786 Posts
The grammar and sentence structure is a joke. I agree with the above poster. Total BS -- Scam. That is my opinion. Never used them.

·
Registered
76 Posts
RedAlert said:
This is related to the board because it is similar to review processes for books. I am just curious as to why this could be openly posted on Amazon. For the record, I buy tons of stuff from Amazon, especially since we are dealing with Covid.

"Hello Seller,
We are an agency that provides Amazon sales improvement services. Now our top taken services are verified review and helpful votes on positive reviews. If your products have any negative review showing on the top page, then you can be lost customer attention who want to buy your products. Which damages your regular sales. In that case, we will help you with change the position of negative review from top page. We provide I00% safe guaranteed work because we work under Amazon TOS.

Our Services:

-Verified Review Post
-Helpful votes for positive reviews .
-Kick-Off bad reviews to last page.
-Comment posting on Review
-Question & Answer Post.

Want to know more about our service details? Then please contact us and hope you won't be disappointed!

Add us on Skype: Live:CaveLancer
WeChat: CaveLancer

Thanks"

You can't kick a bad review to the last page, because the customer can request a division of good and bad reviews. What you can do is post a totally phony review. As a consumer, I rely heavily on comments and tips from other users. Because you can buy total junk that quits after one use, it is important to pay attention to what other people say. Sometimes it happens anyway, but at least you tried. Quite frankly, nothing is made in the US anymore; you can catch my drift.

You can practically substitute a reference to books in this ad. I normally don't pay attention to this stuff, but it is bothersome that Amazon would permit this. I don't know what these people are doing. When you review a product on Amazon, they tell you that they will look at your review, and then approve it. So, it doesn't happen instantly. How did this get here so blatantly crooked?

I can remember tons of arguments over the writing and buying of phony book reviews. I think you have to beware of everything now.
Amazon is not allowing this. Using something like this could be dangerous to your long-term relationship with Amazon. I'm sure people get away with a few fake reviews here and there, but Amazon is on this stuff and they don't give many chances.

It may be an actual service, but I would not use it if I were you...even if you try to make some kind of "burner" account or whatever, Amazon's near-magical computing genius will probably sniff it out...essentially all these Web giants know a shitload about you, and they all share data behind the scenes too...very hard to trick them.

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
Even if it were legit, with all those typos and grammatical glitches -- would you really want reviews written that way? Probably not.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts