Kindle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

Is anyone else having issues using the Kindle Direct Publishing platform? I had to replace my old computer this week, and now I'm having issues seeing month to date sales figures. It will load the last 30 days if I reload the page. Otherwise the little spinning wheel just keeps turning. It won't load month to date, although I was able to see it when I first activated my computer a few days ago. This problem started yesterday morning for me.

I'm just trying to determine if it's a problem with their website or if it's my system. I tried with Google Chrome and Internet Explorer with the same results. My old computer ran Windows XP. This new one runs Windows 7.

Sincerely,
Ricky

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
It's working for me, however, I've heard Amazon uses different servers. So, maybe the one your account is on isn't? I know nothing about computers... in fact that might be the first sentence where I've ever used the word "server."  I'm sorry you're having problems!

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
I had that problem last week when I tried checking my sales on my work computer. Sometimes it would work, but mostly the little wheel just kept spinning. That was with IE, and I didn't have the option to change it.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for your post. I finally managed to get it to work by trying the Chrome Incognito function. That's odd because Google Chrome worked fin the first day I had this computer. Now I'm wondering if I have a corrupt version of Chrome. Yet, IE isn't working either. If anyone else is having troubling on the dashboard, try the Incognito browser on Chrome.

Ricky

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I stopped using IE a few years back. I've been a Chrome user ever since. It's a bit of a pain to have to go to the extra steps to use Incognito, so I may end up trying Firefox. Then again, I may just grin and bear it because Chrome keeps track of all my favorites, which was a blessing when I replaced my old computer. Thank you for the information. It was helpful.  :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts