Kindle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm on ENT for a bargain book promotion today with decent sales, but my Amazon seller's ranking has been declining all day. Anyone else having this problem or have I entered the twilight zone?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Woops!  Guess I should have posted earlier in the day.  Between the time that I posted here and then re-checked, the ranking shot up 54,000 spots.  That's better, but kinda freaky.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Ranking's been really delayed since about Black Friday. I don't even know how far behind it is anymore--4-8 hours?--but you can probably figure that out based on the delay between the ENT mention and when your ranking shot up.

By the way, I really like that cover. It stands out to me every time I see it.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Edward W. Robertson said:
Ranking's been really delayed since about Black Friday. I don't even know how far behind it is anymore--4-8 hours?--but you can probably figure that out based on the delay between the ENT mention and when your ranking shot up.

By the way, I really like that cover. It stands out to me every time I see it.
Thank you--very kind of you. And similarly, I like the continuity in Breakers and Meltdown. Very nice.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Alan Simon said:
They're just playing head games with you since you're from Pittsburgh ;)
Haha--that must be it!

BTW, I just bought Clemente. I remember that New Years Eve and hearing that my idol had died. Looking forward to reading your book--You can take the boy out of the 'Burgh, but you can't take the 'Burgh out of the boy.

·
Registered
226 Posts
SRecht said:
BTW, I just bought Clemente. I remember that New Years Eve and hearing that my idol had died.
Thanks Steve, hope you enjoy it - I can't believe it's 40 years now. I'm doing a blog all this year about Clemente, just started it; no idea if anyone will read it but doesn't really matter, I figure people may stumble across it down the road and learn about Roberto on and off the field.

I'll check out your book as well, sounds like a good one.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.