Kindle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
Some good deals.  Just ordered a black leather smartcover for $24.45.  My blue rubber one is all worn out from two years of heavy use.  The leather is a lot more durable, but I never was up for paying the $70 for it.

Also grabbed one of the AmazonBasic cables mentioned above for $8.99 so I can have a cable in my office for when my iPhone 4S gets low (have been listening to a lot of Pandora while working lately.

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
mooshie78 said:
Some good deals. Just ordered a black leather smartcover for $24.45. My blue rubber one is all worn out from two years of heavy use. The leather is a lot more durable, but I never was up for paying the $70 for it.

Also grabbed one of the AmazonBasic cables mentioned above for $8.99 so I can have a cable in my office for when my iPhone 4S gets low (have been listening to a lot of Pandora while working lately.
Mooshie, do you have a link? And is it the cover or the case?

·
Registered
6 Posts
mooshie78 said:
Just the cover. I don't care about covering the back so I didn't look into the smartcases.

http://www.amazon.com/Apple-iPad-Leather-Smart-Cover/dp/B004QKM5MG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1361546849&sr=8-1&keywords=ipad+leather+smart+cover

Down to $23.92 now.
I don't have the leather one, but I love the smart cover all the same. Awesome accessory.

But back on topic, glad I found this thread. Those Amazon cables seem like a good deal - just wasn't sure if they caused any problems or not. I think the new lightning connector port uses a special chip, so if you don't use an authorized cable, it may not even charge.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts