Kindle Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Surely all of you smart Kindlers have completed your taxes already! :) But if some of you haven't quite gotten to it yet, I received this alert from Amazon today - they're offering TurboTax for download to your PC, for upwards of 20% off.

Clicking the graphic below takes you to Amazon's tax software page, where you can download TurboTax or other tax software.

(And yes, it's an affiliate link!)

- Harvey

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Surely all of you smart Kindlers have completed your taxes already!
Completed my taxes? I've already spent the return!

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Harvey said:
That's the sequence, right? Spend the refund, then file!! :)
lol, I did at least make the attempt to file first. So I knew roughly how much I could be spending while waiting for...who is it?...the Bank of Santa Barbara?...to send my refund. lol, as opposed to my usual "wing and a prayer" approach to shopping.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
robin.goodfellow said:
lol, I did at least make the attempt to file first. So I knew roughly how much I could be spending while waiting for...who is it?...the Bank of Santa Barbara?...to send my refund. lol, as opposed to my usual "wing and a prayer" approach to shopping.
I think they are sending you Green Stamps this year for your tax refunds since they don't seem to have any money. :)

·
Registered
294 Posts
:) Thanks Harvey, I do our taxes, my mother-in-law's, and my mother's taxes.  Usually I do them "by hand", but this year I think I'll try TurboTax again...

Ah, Green Stamps the good old days, weren't there some blue ones too?  I seem to remember pasting them into the books with my Mom... that's a blast from the past... :D

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Gables Girl said:
I think they are sending you Green Stamps this year for your tax refunds since they don't seem to have any money. :)
That would certainly explain the email asking if i'd like to buy the matching platter. (Does everyone's grandmother not have green stamp china?)

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Gables Girl said:
I miss Green Stamps (actually still have some!! :D)... They were a single mom's best friend! I still have a step-stool and microwave cart that I got with Green Stamps when my kiddos were little! ;D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts