Kindle Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Perhaps this isn't news to anybody but me. Anyway, just went to look at my book page and found the 'tag' function restored.
Did some tweaking, deleted some redundant ones and added some obvious ones I'd missed, and followed a couple of search strings. Found, to my surprise,  that my Sherlock novelette was #1 in a couple of searches.
Maybe more sales will result, or not, but at least it should come up more often in searches.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Amazon has placed the tags back up for Kindle books as far as I can tell. ;D I checked about a dozen different books to be sure.

If this lasts at least we can see if there is a correlation (positive or negative) between tags and sales. (Even though Sunshine Deals and Lady Gaga helped to create the trifecta for a perfect storm of events.)

·
Registered
577 Posts
No problem,

I stumbled onto them while looking at another author's work and thought I was hallucinating.

I am not going to get too excited though as I feel like Charlie Brown watching Lucy hold the football for me.

·
Registered
16,323 Posts
My sales DID drop after the tags disappeared. Is that the reason though? Who knows.

I sure don't mind that they're back.  ;D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts