·
Registered
8,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Lisa,

I know your pain so well. They did that to me a few weeks ago and I lost it.
I reported you. You should post info on the "free" thread here that's how mine got back to free in a few days.
Also get help frm readers, have them report it for us. All I can say is hang in there, after enough pressure they tend to put it back:)

·
Registered
8,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
trublue said:
Lisa,

I know your pain so well. They did that to me a few weeks ago and I lost it.
I reported you. You should post info on the "free" thread here that's how mine got back to free in a few days.
Also get help frm readers, have them report it for us. All I can say is hang in there, after enough pressure they tend to put it back:)
Thank you so much. I went to my dashboard ans saw I made a sale. ?! Then I went to the page and saw they were charging money for it. Baahhh! I was not expecting that. Funny thing is one sale was enough to put me on a bestseller list in the UK. Sad.

·
Registered
404 Posts
I had this happen twice. Both times it lasted about three days and then the book was free again.
Amazon giveth and Amazon taketh away at its whim.

·
Registered
8,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Donald Wells said:
I had this happen twice. Both times it lasted about three days and then the book was free again.
Amazon giveth and Amazon taketh away at its whim.
I posted so other unsuspecting authors could check to see if it's happened to them. I can't be the only one, or am I? (Cue conspiracy theory music, "Dah, dah, dum."

·
Registered
299 Posts
It's happened to me twice now, so I feel your pain. Both times Fate was in the top 100 then poof, into oblivion. The last time was a little over a week ago, but they put it back to free after a couple of days. Hope it works the same for you.

·
Registered
638 Posts
This happened to me twice too. Each time, I did nothing in terms of contacting Amazon, etc. In less than a week it went back to free. Meanwhile, I got to earn a little money on the book, so it wasn't all bad.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
It happens frequently with my permafree book. They'll take it off for a few days and then it will go back up. UK kind of does its own thing.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Mine is back to paid too.  ::) It took ages to get it free. Is it time to sacrifice a new goat?  :-\

1 - 10 of 10 Posts