Kindle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

I just wanted to share my news. Some of you know that I've had a bad year so far with my daughter being sick and all, but finally something nice happened.

One of my self-editing fiction books is on three of Amazon's top 100 bestseller lists. Yay! I think I can officially say that I am an Amazon bestseller now. And a huge thank you to everyone who bought a copy over the last two months. I sincerely hope that my handbook helps you to learn something new about the craft. ;D

It may not seem like much to some of you, but it is exciting for me.

Please check it out here: http://www.amazon.com/Writers-Guide-Character-Emotion-Expression-ebook/dp/B00IQDW81W/

Wishing everyone much success this year.

Life motto: Always follow your dreams!

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for all the well wishes. I think most of the members here are awesome and so supportive that I love being a part of this amazing community. :-D

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, that sucks. I dropped down to 49 now.  :( 

Guess sales for the book have dropped off...

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ireaderreview said:
Congrats!
Pretty cool to be able to add 'Bestseller' to your Description.
I know, right? ;-)

But I really get the warm fuzzies knowing that so many writers bought my book and will hopefully gleam some new insight into the craft. It would be nice to have more reviews.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My book needs some more reviews. I heard "10" is the magic number. If anyone is interested in a free copy in exchange for an honest review on Amazon, please contact me. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts