Kindle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanted this to have it's own thread so everybody could see it.
I spoke with Amazon CS yesterday, and verified that they will refund shipping charges for customers who don't receive as follows:
Next day shipping: 2/24
Two day shipping: 2/25

Looks like my K2 will  be here today as promised, so I don't be calling for a refund, but anybody else who doesn't receive according to the schedule above definitely should call for a refund.

Hope everybody receives their K2's on time and in great condition!  Soooo excited!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Awesome to know.  Thanks Gwen.

Mine still has a chance to make it here.  They flew it to Richmond and it's only an hour or so down the road...although we tend to get our shipments at 9.

·
Registered
392 Posts
I ordered mine for overnight express and it is still 5 hours away. They mis-routed it to Austin instead of San Angelo.  Very slim chance it will be here today, but I might be able to get it at the warehouse after work, otherwise it will be here tomorrow.  :mad:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Well, i guess that's what they should do. IF someone doesn't receive something on the date they paid extra to have it on, it's only right that they get refunded. Luckily, i dont have to worry about that :)

·
Registered
740 Posts
Thanks for the info. Amazon is great, they always put their customers first unlike the other online auction place :)

gwen10 said:
Wanted this to have it's own thread so everybody could see it.
I spoke with Amazon CS yesterday, and verified that they will refund shipping charges for customers who don't receive as follows:
Next day shipping: 2/24
Two day shipping: 2/25

Looks like my K2 will be here today as promised, so I don't be calling for a refund, but anybody else who doesn't receive according to the schedule above definitely should call for a refund.

Hope everybody receives their K2's on time and in great condition! Soooo excited!

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
wilsondm2 said:
I ordered mine for overnight express and it is still 5 hours away. They mis-routed it to Austin instead of San Angelo. Very slim chance it will be here today, but I might be able to get it at the warehouse after work, otherwise it will be here tomorrow. :mad:
Same thing happened to me with my K1... it was misrouted to Secaucus NJ instead of Longview, TX!! ;D Mine was free 2 day shipping. It took 7 days and an extra Kindle to get one to my house!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts