Kindle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had marked some books for my wishlist at amazon while on my laptop and was wondering if you are on the kindle is there anyway to find your wishlist while on kindle?  I know while on kindle you can mark the book for later which I have done but I had others on my wishlist at amazon and could not remember what they were.  I hope this makes sense and is not a stupid question, thanks for any help!

·
Super Moderator
67,481 Posts
I think the two are not connected. . .on the Kindle you can do a save for later list, but I believe it's completely independent of any wish list you may have on Amazon. . .Has anyone observed anything different?

Oh, and no stupid questions here. . .not to worry. . .we were all new to Kindle and these forums once ourselves.

Welcome. . .

Ann

·
Registered
599 Posts
I don't think there is a way to view your general Amazon wish list from the Kindle store on your Kindle.

Maybe if you use the Kindle's browser to go to Amazon.com, you can see your wish list. I haven't tried this so I'm not sure, but it should work in theory, shouldn't it?

·
Registered
6,343 Posts
I haven't found a way to link the "save for later" feature with the actual Amazon wishlist.  But I generally purchase books from the computer so KindleBoards can get its cut.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts