Kindle Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was checking out a new review and I noticed a recent quote added to my book:

My cat's name is Yoyo? And two other reviewers made similar statements, seriously?

One of my other books has a quote that says something like, this book is boring--but I can't find any other comments that use the word boring. Still, it's possible I just can't find them.

However, I am 100% sure it's statistically impossible that two other reviewers have cats named Yoyo, let alone mention it in the review!!!

· Registered
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dayla, Your cat hasn't been leaving reviews has she? Wait, it's a 5-star review, I don't care!

1001nightspress said:
LOL. And 8 other reviewers have first and third-grade grandchilden?
Yes, no one else changed their rating (that I saw). Others have read the book to their school aged kids, so maybe that's were it's coming from, who knows!

Vera Nazarian said:
Just watch, it's just the beginning of the Golden Age of a hot new 2013 trend in reviewing and sock puppetry -- inane stream-of-consciousness reviews with random generator vocabulary!
Actually, I see this a lot in kid reviews. The new review I was checking out goes like this:
"Awesome cool funny like it chugging bug by Guv Hough church uhh church Hough hiccup chic chin chuffed study chi uhh McHugh chin high :(cc ftgffgg"

I'm just glad she didn't give up on leaving the review at all. I wonder how many other kids see their reviews aren't long enough and just give up?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.