Kindle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I click on the link next to the book with the series name and get this: http://www.amazon.com/gp/bookseries/B00PPD8OZK

I like the layout and the link isn't too wonky. But, I have 7 shorts in this series and only the first two show up on this page. I checked and I've put the series title in each one the same. Am I doing something wrong???

·
Registered
657 Posts
If you listed the series name exactly the same for each book you're not doing anything wrong. The problem's at Amazon's end. I looked at my own series page the other day, just to see what it was like. I only have one book in the series so far, so I figured it wouldn't be too exciting, but I found two non-fiction religious books by someone else listed on my series page.  :eek:

·
Registered
125 Posts
I believe what's happening is that when you click on the series name, Amazon runs a search for that name in its store and puts up the results. If the books in your series have the highest search ranking they'll show up first and it looks like you'd expect, otherwise the results will have the usual search rankings.

I'm not 100% on this, but it came up when a reader was asking what the sequel to one of my books was and mentioned that clicking on the series didn't bring it up. When I checked it out that seemed to be what was happening, which was very noticeable because my books were new and had relatively low sales so their search rankings were low.

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Maximillion said:
Look to the right and click "Prison Politics Series"

Note, it even says "Book 1 of 2" in bold. I want that all my series titles...smh
I'm still not seeing it. I get the usual Series: Prison Politics (book #) on all of them with the link I linked above. Weird. Perhaps this is just a limited testing thing that they haven't rolled out to everyone yet?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts