Kindle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else having this issue? I am trying to view past ads and suddenly notice 6 past ads are running without me doing anything. I then pause them.
I then made a copy of an old ad just so I could see what it was, and left the page.  When I checked my emails a few hours later I get this message
stating that the campaign has been approved WITHOUT me submitting. I had to then pause that.

This happen to anyone else? Do you know how to view past ads without making a copy?

Thanks.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Not many times, but it has happened.

I suspect this is one of those famous Amazon system glitches, versus some nefarious intent on the part of Jeff Bezos.

If you don't plan to use AMS for a while, archive all your ads. (This permanently disables them.) If you have any non-archived ads, you should probably check your dashboard at least once per week...just in case.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Excellent idea. Thanks.

Patrick1980 said:
Not many times, but it has happened.

I suspect this is one of those famous Amazon system glitches, versus some nefarious intent on the part of Jeff Bezos.

If you don't plan to use AMS for a while, archive all your ads. (This permanently disables them.) If you have any non-archived ads, you should probably check your dashboard at least once per week...just in case.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Actually, if you make a copy and then go to edit, you need to submit before it is sent for approval. I kept the edit window open, making changes, but it still went out for moderation. I haven't worked with AMS/Amazon Ads in years so I'm learning all over again.

鬼 said:
When you make a copy of an ad, you ARE submitting it for approval, tho.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Hm. They must have changed it again since I last used it too then because there was no Edit feature the last time I copied one. That would have been ages ago tho as I don't like to copy campaigns.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What I mean by edit, once you make a copy, it opens up a new window of the copied ad for you to edit and then submit.

鬼 said:
Hm. They must have changed it again since I last used it too then because there was no Edit feature the last time I copied one. That would have been ages ago tho as I don't like to copy campaigns.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts