Kindle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi anyone else noticing that impressions and clicks on AMS are not updating the past few hours? I have an ad running, which is placed quite well but has received zero impressions in several hours.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I've had the same problem as well.  KDP has been acting up too, I've gotten a couple of 'service unavailable errors' on there today, and nothing has updated since like 9am EST.  I assume the next few days are like mini-Prime Day, with people hammering the mothership as they check out Black Friday deals.

I've already turned down all my budgets and bids in AMS, since during Prime Day I got killed by crazy overspend and really bad KENP (which make up most of my sales).  I'm going to keep an eye on things, but I'm not planning on going back to my regular AMS settings till at least Saturday.

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Same with salesrank for me yesterday.

AMS updated with a huge rush at one point but I think it's lagging today again.  Yessterday I got a message about one of my campaigns running out of budget when it had only spent $6/20.  I then got a message that the budget had all been spent, but it was about 6 hours before the dash caught up.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Just got this message:

"Some advertising systems are experiencing delays including campaign creation and reporting. We are currently evaluating full impact. We don’t yet have a time estimate for when functionality will be fully recovered."

Guessing Black Friday is beating the crap out the mothership, screwing up KDP and AMS.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Amazon Web Services are having issues which is causing all sorts of problems. Other websites too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts