Kindle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy New Year!
Is anyone else seeing weirdness on the AMS dashboard? I have clicks but no impressions... and they keep disappearing and reappearing...

·
Registered
128 Posts
I’m noticing it. AMS sometimes acts weird but it’s usually sorted out by the end of the day. It’s usually best not to focus on the current day.

·
Registered
575 Posts
I started one the other day and it seems to be running normal.  On a side note, I have been having more luck now with lower bids.  About a month ago I had to bid really high to see anything happen, but now I tried it back down below .50 and I'm seeing traction.  Don't know if it's the case for everyone.  I'm thankful to see my effective bid go down though.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Same thing here. I guess it's a glitch, it's happening to many others. Hopefully they will fix this soon.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The dashboard is still all messed up. The general dashboard shows "no data available", but when I click on the ad itself, I see that yesterday I got 70 clicks and zero impressions... And needless to say, sales/orders aren't updating at all. I hope this gets sorted out soon!

·
Registered
46 Posts
I check mine around 8 am (EST, USA). The dashboard is still blank.

EmparentingMom said:
The dashboard is still all messed up. The general dashboard shows "no data available", but when I click on the ad itself, I see that yesterday I got 70 clicks and zero impressions... And needless to say, sales/orders aren't updating at all. I hope this gets sorted out soon!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Same here. I just submitted a support ticket with Amazon. Hopefully they will fix this soon. Do you guys know whether this is affecting also the sales/orders data? I am running small campaigns and I don't see any sales/orders for yesterday and today, but this well be the reality for me.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I'm still showing new KU reads, if that helps.

I decided to shut off my AMS ads until this is resolved. Like the rest of you, I am technically "on the hook" for more money each day than my ads usually spend. I don't want to log on an suddenly discover that my spending went crazy while I was unable to monitor.

Hopefully this will be resolved soon, and I'll turn my ads back on. But I don't like flying blind in the meantime. Who knows what the dashboard could read when everything turns back on again?

botolo said:
Same here. I just submitted a support ticket with Amazon. Hopefully they will fix this soon. Do you guys know whether this is affecting also the sales/orders data? I am running small campaigns and I don't see any sales/orders for yesterday and today, but this well be the reality for me.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm not seeing sales or orders, which is unusual for me. And no impressions, either. Just the occasional click...

·
Registered
128 Posts
Yesterday's report has been updated to accurately reflect both impressions and sales; I think today's is still catching up, but impressions are starting to show up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts