1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
12,722 Posts
Fantastic interview on both sides. 

·
Registered
4,158 Posts
Thanks, Sever. That was a lot of fun, but I'm confused. We were joking in the beginning? ;)

·
Registered
229 Posts
The Marines have landed and the situation is well in hand.

First rate interview in both directions. Loved it. Thanks for the link.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
As a vegetarian, I found the interview amusing  :D

I will say, though, I've got a pretty good tan, great taste in cologne, and my bench press is respectable  8)

·
Registered
4,158 Posts
JV said:
As a vegetarian, I found the interview amusing :D

I will say, though, I've got a pretty good tan, great taste in cologne, and my bench press is respectable 8)
No offense intended, JV. Just having fun. We're actually subsistence farmers here.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Wayne Stinnett said:
No offense intended, JV. Just having fun. We're actually subsistence farmers here.
:) Wasn't offended at all, I truly laughed, I got the humor and sarcasm through the text. Enjoyed reading the interview, been following your journey of success on here for awhile.

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Really fun interview! Maybe you and Wayne should take this show on the road.

I admit to having some serious admiration for Wayne, based on his well-earned success and his great attitude about it. Come to think of it, I can see why the two of you get along.  :)

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Aww, EC :)

I started kboards ages ago, and I recall looking up to Wayne as this uber successful kboarder best seller ... and like you, EC, he responded to my idiot noob questions with patience and kindness.

What a pleasure it is to call you both friends now, as well as so many others here.

It was a fun moment realizing we all share the same struggle together. As you pass on your knowledge ("paying it forward"), I get to occasionally return the favor, or pass it on as well. As do others here.

Anyway, forgive the rambling (hosting friends--tonight is Kentucky and Tennessee bourbon night. Ya, I make no apologies.)

:)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts