Kindle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I asked Decalgirl to make me the Analysis style skin for Kindle, and it arrived two days ago! It's my first decalgirl skin, and I was so impressed by it that I have already ordered one for my phone! Anyway, I wanted to share some images with you guys, so here it is!

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just bought the PCQ one for my Voyager! So excited. It should come in a few days!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Beautiful!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Are the decalgirl skins hard to put on so that they line up just right with all the buttons, etc?
Also, once removed, do they leave a gummy surface on the Kindle?
???

·
Super Moderator
67,350 Posts
The K1 back piece was the hardest part for me. . .the rest were pretty easy.  Have a clean, relatively dust free space to work.

Ann

·
Registered
89 Posts
Thinking about a decalgirl skin for my K1 (need something with red in it because my cover is red) and also need one with pink in it for my pink blackberry pearl........any suggestions?

·
Registered
740 Posts
NurseLisa said:
Thinking about a decalgirl skin for my K1 (need something with red in it because my cover is red) and also need one with pink in it for my pink blackberry pearl........any suggestions?
Well, you could go with one of the following: Jolie, Cora, Bullseye, Aloha-Red.

·
Registered
433 Posts
NurseLisa said:
Are the decalgirl skins hard to put on so that they line up just right with all the buttons, etc?
Also, once removed, do they leave a gummy surface on the Kindle?
???
There's no residue if you remove the skin.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Zen Revisited also looks good in a red cover.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts