Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Temperature in the 'burbs 20 miles west of Chicago is currently 67.  Aaaaah.  :)  I don't care if it is raining.

But I didn't like that big crack o' thunder.  :eek:

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
NogDog said:
At 6:30am here in the 'burbs about 4 miles SE of Philadelphia, it's 75F, and the forecast is for a high of 100F today. :(
I think you're getting our very close to 100 from yesterday. Sorry about that. ;)

·
Registered
664 Posts
In Spain we are sunny and hot with a light breeze. Not like yesterday with a gale force wind! The stupid seagulls who headed inland (why, I don't know) could not fly back to the sea so were camped out at one of the lakes on the golf course.

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Where are you in Spain?  I was there couple times in the early '70s.  Took four years of HS Spanish from THE BEST teacher.  She taught more than just the language.  La Alhambra is the most beautiful palace and gardens on this earth!

·
Registered
222 Posts
Here in Minneapolis it was 103 a couple of days ago.  Now (at 10:30 am) it is 53.  Expected high is 70. Expected high tomorrow....59.  WTH?

·
Registered
874 Posts
We are expected to be at around 67 today here in Seattle.  We MIGHT break into the 70s this weekend!  Unlike spotsmom, I know many people here would LOVE for some of the heat all of you are having to be sent this way!  With the clouds and scattered showers we've had recently, we are begging for some better weather.  Nearly everyone in Seattle area does not have AC because it rarely gets past the mid-80s...and we break out the shorts/t-shirts when it's 60.:)

I for one, miss DC heat and humidity!

Tris

·
Registered
222 Posts
Tris said:
We are expected to be at around 67 today here in Seattle. We MIGHT break into the 70s this weekend! Unlike spotsmom, I know many people here would LOVE for some of the heat all of you are having to be sent this way! With the clouds and scattered showers we've had recently, we are begging for some better weather. Nearly everyone in Seattle area does not have AC because it rarely gets past the mid-80s...and we break out the shorts/t-shirts when it's 60.:)

I for one, miss DC heat and humidity!

Tris
Oh, give me the cool...I'll trade our usual summer heat & humidity with you. Except, I don't really want all the rain y'all get.

·
Registered
156 Posts
98 degrees here in Richmond, VA with a dew point of 71%. Feels like 103! Next week we'll be in the 80's. I'm going to have to break out my winter jacket!  ;)

·
Registered
5,554 Posts
Can't complain, the temperature is holding in 70s in SF bay area.

The first time I didn't miss East coast when walked yesterday. Very pleasant day. But this heat wave in East and mid-west is temporary, just hold on..

1 - 20 of 33 Posts