Kindle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some of you may know, Stephen King recently insulted Twilight author Stephenie Meyer. Well, that's nothing compared to this catfight.

Hilary Duff, Faye Dunaway Feud Over Bonnie & Clyde Role
By Us Magazine
February 3, 2009 2:02 PM PST

Hilary Duff is set to reprise Faye Dunaway 's legendary role as Bonnie in the indie remake of The Story of Bonnie and Clyde -- and Dunaway is not pleased.

"Couldn't they have at least cast a real actress?" Dunaway said last week.

See what Duff and other stars look like without makeup.

Duff retaliated against Dunaway Tuesday.

"I think that my fans that are going to go see the movie don't even know who she is, so you know...." she told E!. "I think it was a little unnecessary but I might be mad if I looked like that now too."

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/hilary-duff-faye-dunaway-feud-over-bonnie-clyde-role/18414?nc
Ouch. Dunaway is both right and wrong. She's right that Duff is a cheesecake pop celeb at best (and a disastrous casting choice for a Bonnie & Clyde remake), but she's wrong for being such a nasty bitch about it in public. Of course, Duff did herself no favors with her even more classless response. Duff shouldn't count her chickens before they're hatched. She's probably going to look like a total beast when she reaches Dunaway's age. At least Faye still looks good. :)

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bacardi Jim said:
Errr.... I didn't think SK was bad, and I hope this gets ignored as it should be.
The thread or this silly situation in general?

You know it won't when stuff like "Shocker! Dakota Fanning Hasn't Read New Moon!" or the ridiculous Michael Phelps pot situation (who cares?) is considered worthy news.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bacardi Jim said:
I hope all crappy, mind-numbing celebretinozzing "news" gets ignored. Stop being part of the problem.
And how about you stop telling me what I can and can't post. ;)

EDIT: I deleted the rest of my rant. I don't want to fight w/ BJ, whose posts I actually enjoy. Let's just agree to disagree. :)

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
I also hate celebrity gossip.  But in this case, I'll play along. 

If Hilary Duff was supposed to follow in my footsteps, I'd be upset too.  It's an insult.  I know she's a little pre-teen idle, but she can't act.

G

·
CS: Sorry. My dander was up, and I truly despise celebrity gossip. I likewise accuse LR of being "part of the problem" every time she buys a copy of People or watches Entertainment Tonight or otherwise feeds the monster. Regardless, it was not a nice thing for me to say, and I deleted it. Sorry. :(

·
Registered
12,456 Posts
You guys are keeping me and the mods on high alert tonight. My watch-this-thread dashboard light keeps blinking red.  :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts