Kindle Forum banner

How should "Kindle With No Name" actually spell their name?

• Kwinn

Votes: 18 85.7%
  • Kwnn

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • KWNN

Votes: 2 9.5%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After days of not knowing what to name Kindle with no name, and thanks to a suggestion from my newly acquired good friend LuckyRainbow... I have decided that Kindle with no namewill be still be Kindle with no name and I call him/her Kwinn or Kwnn or KWNN for short. This works out nicely as this also reminds me of a favorite Bob Dylan song "Quinn the Eskimo (The Mighty Quinn)" and I definitely think of Kindle with no name as being MIGHTY! I now just need to settle in on a spelling for the name. Still not sure on gender, but that can wait! :) I welcome you opinions and we will see how this all turns out! :D

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
You didn't offer the choice on your poll, but as I said in another message, I'd go with Quinn. Kwinn would be my second choice and that's what I voted for.

L

·
Registered
829 Posts
ha ha ha   - My first name starts with a K, middle name a W (it's indian) and last name starts with an N.  

Angela's Kindle is my secret twin.  :)

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Quinn gets my vote but of course that is a personal decision that you and "Kindle With No Name" will have to make in the privacy of your home.  ;) I voted for Kwinn as my second choice.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I agree with the general consensus, Quinn is best, but if you're looking to keep that "K", i would go with Kwinn. It looks more like a name than the other two, which look just like acronyms. (Which of course it is, but you know.)

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Leslie said:
You didn't offer the choice on your poll, but as I said in another message, I'd go with Quinn. Kwinn would be my second choice and that's what I voted for.

L
I thought about adding Quinn as a choice, but I kinda like the K.

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The girl's name Quinn \qu(i)-nn\, also used as boy's name Quinn, is pronounced kwin. It is of Irish and Gaelic origin, and its meaning is "counsel".

Seems as if this name is appropriate!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts