Kindle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Hope the movie is as good as the trailer...will wait for reviews. Thanks for posting, looks good.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
I'm sure it'll be good, as DaVinci code was - it's just so hard to make a movie out of these amazing books.  I guess if you've never read the book the movie might be better.  I've read all of his books and have loved every one of them. 

·
Registered
273 Posts
I will go see this.

Anyone know why Dan Brown has stopped writing?  Besides the large sums of money that he has made.  I like his writing style.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I was wondering that myself. I have all his books and loved them but nothing new in quite awhile. -I liked the movie for the Davinci Code so hopefully this one will be just as good.

·
Registered
11,722 Posts
Looks good! Thanks.

He's supposed to be writing another book. About the Masons or something like that. It was actually supposed to bout out last year, then this year, and I haven't heard anything recently. Both my husband and I really enjoyed all of his books (rare that we like the same ones).

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
luvmy4brats said:
Looks good! Thanks.

He's supposed to be writing another book. About the Masons or something like that. It was actually supposed to bout out last year, then this year, and I haven't heard anything recently. Both my husband and I really enjoyed all of his books (rare that we like the same ones).
Wasn't it supposed to be called Solomon Key?

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
chynared21 said:
Awesome, thanks for the heads up. I loved that book more than The Da Vinci Code.

I haven't read Angels and Demons, will have to put it on my wish list!

Betsy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts