Kindle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

My new YA fantasy, ANIMAIA, is now available. Here is a short synopsis:

ANIMAIA - (Book 1). In the alternative, exotic country of ANIMAIA, Arno Steele and his animal-talking school friends battle to save their animal-friendly world from those determined to destroy it. Jungles, beaches, wild animals, dinosaurs, and a very mysterious school with equally odd teachers come together in this young adult fantasy of 101,000 words. Mild sci-fi and paranormal elements, some challenging themes. Suitable for 12 years to adult. Book one in a series, but the story is complete and stands alone.

Animal lovers and animal advocates should find it appealing, as well as action packed. Please check it out.

ANIMAIA

Thanks.

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello all,

I'm posting advice of the re-release of my young adult fantasy, ANIMAIA. Two free book days are coming up on KDP Select (22-23 April), so I'll post in the free book links at that time.

Title: ANIMAIA

Author: Lee Rogers - science writer and former environmental manager and consultant.

Genre: Young adult fantasy with subtle paranormal elements. First in a series but stands alone.

Length: 101,000 words

Appropriate for ages: 12 to adult

Amazon Reviews: average 4 stars on Amazon and Goodreads but only recently republished.

Synopsis: ANIMAIA - (Book 1). In the alternative, exotic country of ANIMAIA, Arno Steele and his school friends battle to save their animal-friendly world from those determined to destroy it. Jungles, beaches, wild animals, dinosaurs, and a very mysterious school with equally odd teachers come together in this young adult fantasy of 101,000 words. Mild sci-fi and paranormal elements, and some challenging themes. Suitable for 12 years to adult. Book one in a series. The story is complete and stands alone.

Web site: http://www.animaia.com

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.