Kindle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SOLD!

SPRING CLEANING - CLEARING OFF THE BOOKSHELVES

Yes, I realize this is a Kindle forum :D but I know that some people still buy paper books if a good opportunity comes along, and I have a great deal! I bought Kindle versions of the Anne McCaffrey books in the "Acorna" fantasy/science fiction series, and am looking to sell my paper versions. All of these are hardbacks, and I have the entire original series (not the follow-up series featuring her kids).

Offering only as a set for now, I'd rather not sell as individual books if possible. Asking $10 plus shipping -- that's 7 hardback books, some of them never even opened!

These were all bought new and as mentioned, some were never even read. You get the following:

#1 - Acorna
#2 - Acorna's Quest
#3 - Acorna's People
#4 - Acorna's World
#5 - Acorna's Search
#6 - Acorna's Rebels
#7 - Acorna's Triumph

All 7 books in the series for $10 total plus shipping! What a deal. I'll take an Amazon gift card (preferred) or Paypal (no credit card).

RESPOND SOON AND YOU'LL ALSO GET THIS HANDY DANDY....um....BOOKMARK! (Feel like you're watching late night television??
)

Thanks for looking! :)

Steph

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
These are sold and will be on their way shortly to a new home to be read and loved. :)  This thread can be moved to the archives now, Betsy or a global mod/admin!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts