·
Registered
869 Posts
Tangiegirl said:
Love it!

If I may?

KINDLE me READ
I like this one, Tangie Girl!

Thanks for making your first post here on KB, and I hope you will go to the Intro's board and make an entry to introduce yourself.

Glad you are here :)

Marci

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Tangiegirl said:
Love it!

If I may?

KINDLE me READ

:-\

Or...

Light up your life with a KINDLE
No?

Maybe...

Set Your World on Fire
KINDLE
I like them Tangiegirl!

Welcome and congrats on your first post. If you haven't been to The Welcome/Intro Board please go over and tell us more about yourself.

Linda

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Tangiegirl: Love the Kindle me read cute!!!

Board Members: Help me choose size...
I ended up canceling my Zazzle order because they were all out of long sleeve-t's. Now I am so torn as to which size to order. I'm small but usually order medium for comfort; but if they run small then do I get the large?...??? What's your take?

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
I'm 5'4" and weight about 135. I go for comfort so if shirts are 100% cotton I go with a large. If they are 50/50 or pre shrunk I go with medium. My
boobs
are a little large so I need more room there.

Linda

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That's my problem too L.  I'm 5'2" 115 and large-ish you know...

·
Super Moderator
67,325 Posts
LOL Linda!  Didn't even need to hover on the spoiler block to know what it said!

Ann

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Ann Von Hagel said:
LOL Linda! Didn't even need to hover on the spoiler block to know what it said!

Ann
I'm so crazy. ROTFL That is a no brainer I guess or it could be belly, but you wouldn't say, my belly are. LOL Well I used the SP for the first time anyway... and just for more info I'm not like Dolly or even close.

Linda

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ROTFLMAO!!!  I used to be a "Dolly" in high school and my twin brother got suspended for punching a kid's lights out for making a comment.  I used to be a DD and I weighed a ghastly 89 pounds.  (My husband was the first boy who didn't notice...THEM and liked me for me; we were 16...had to marry him for that alone) Then after I had my kids...poof. gone...magic. Yay.  Now just a full C.  So much better.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Thanks much for the kind words and warm welcomes from all.

I will post an intro, thank you. Most likely tomorrow.

I'm a former lurker.....I've found it wise to sit quietly in the corner and taste the texture of a board before moving to the couch and beginning to mingle.

And so, here I am.

BTW....I didn't have to "hover" either, Ann ;D

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Tangiegirl: If that is: your house, your dog, and your garden; I am moving in. BEAUTIFUL!!! Welcome...(we don't bite; sometimes we growl slightly, but we don't bite.)

·
Registered
869 Posts
sjc said:
Tangiegirl: If that is: your house, your dog, and your garden; I am moving in. BEAUTIFUL!!! Welcome...(we don't bite; sometimes we growl slightly, but we don't bite.)
I second the above - that is a very nice house & garden. The dog is cute, too. Looking forward to you Intro post.

Cheers,

Marci

·
Registered
250 Posts
sjc said:
lol everyone...don't want to go even more OT...my first post and I've (unintentionally!) hijacked sjc's thread.

Yes. I'll go intro in the proper forum today. Apologies to sjc :)

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Tangiegirl: Stay right here; hijacked...shmijacked. We will make it part of the original post; ready?

"Kindle...a garden of words"
"Kindle...Home of the Homepage"

Not the best; but they will do.

·
Registered
250 Posts
LOL, sjc...I like your style!

Also, love "Kindle...a garden of words"

Hmmm...can't think of a good one right now, it's early for me...I'll come back after work tonight....my brain cells are much more cooperative after midnight  ;D

1 - 20 of 32 Posts