Kindle Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone!

I expected to add my intro to a growing post set up for that very job, but starting a new post seems to be the thing to do.

I'm J.T. O'Neil, a pseudonym I hide behide to protect me from my employers, and my only Kindle is the software on my PC and iphone. I don't want to abuse this forum with a shameless plug of my book, so I won't.

I work as an airline captain in the UK and, whilst I intend to write within a wide range of genres, my first novel is aviation related - so stereotypical.

I look forward to contributing here as often as life allows, and wish everyone a pleasant hello!

JT

·
Premium Member
63,459 Posts
JT,

welcome to KindleBoards and congratulations on your first post!

You are welcome to let us know about your book in your introduction, but if you want to discuss it, start a thread in the Book Bazaar, our forum where we feature independent authors.  Also, head on over to the Writers' Cafe to discuss the art and business of writing with your fellow authors and readers.  And visit the rest of KindleBoards to talk about most everything else!

Betsy

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
Welcome!  My Kindle is on my PC too and I think that is true for a lot of us. :)  My first book is about my work also.  It is nice to break in with something you know and love. I wish you much success.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hello ian

No, no military service at all, I'm afraid. I only ever wanted to fly commercially. Dare I say that most of my ex-military colleagues at my base are ex-navy!

JT

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
JTONeil said:
Hello ian

No, no military service at all, I'm afraid. I only ever wanted to fly commercially. Dare I say that most of my ex-military colleagues at my base are ex-navy!

JT
Dare you may - I was Fleet Air Arm for 10 years prior to the RAF so you never know - drop my name to a few of them :)

Ian

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.