Kindle Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I live in the Fort Worth area.  I got my kindle for fathers day, so I've been a fan for a while, but just now found this site. 
I work in IT and do some traveling, so the Kindle was a godsend. 
Being able to carry all of my work docs and books and accommodate my reading addiction is fantastic. 

I read a wide range of books and am glad to find another place to interact with fellow Kindle owners.

Rob

·
Registered
433 Posts
Hi Robster! Welcome to Kindleboards.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Welcome Aboard, Robster,

Since you are new, you might want to check out the tips and hints thread, there is a lot of reading on these boards
to help you use your Kindle. Even though you've had yours for awhile, there is still lots to learn here.

Nice to meet you,

-sailor

·
Premium Member
63,460 Posts
Robster said:
Hello, I live in the Fort Worth area. I got my kindle for fathers day, so I've been a fan for a while, but just now found this site.
I work in IT and do some traveling, so the Kindle was a godsend.
Being able to carry all of my work docs and books and accommodate my reading addiction is fantastic.

I read a wide range of books and am glad to find another place to interact with fellow Kindle owners.

Rob
Robster, welcome to the Kindleboards! Be sure to check out the Book Corner for lots of good book recommendations, many of them free or bargain books as well as our members' favorite books!

Betsy

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Betsy the Quilter said:
Robster, welcome to the Kindleboards! Be sure to check out the Book Corner for lots of good book recommendations, many of them free or bargain books as well as our members' favorite books!

Betsy
Betsy means well but she's trying to make you as broke as the rest of us. ;D

Load that Kindle up! ;)

·
Registered
869 Posts
Welcome, Robster  :)

Glad you enjoy your Kindle so much and that you found your way here.

Lots of stuff to do here (Book Klubs) and read (Book Corner). 

Glad you joined us,

Marci

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Hi Rob....welcome! Glad to have here. This is a friendly bunch of Kindle-loving folks.

L

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Welcome Robster - even though I live in Mexico I am a Texan through and through!
Enjoy your kindle!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts