Kindle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to stop by and say hello. My husband and I have been Kindle users since June '08 and just love it.  We bought them because we could comfortable read books due to the font adjustment.  We also travel a lot so it really lightens our load. I have learned quite a few tips and tricks and hope to learn more.  The Kindle has been a God send for my middle age eyes.

·
Super Moderator
67,326 Posts
Welcome cattus. . . .you're in good company.  Be sure to check out the Book corner for recommended reads and info on book clubs and accessories for stuff to dress up your kindle with.

The Forum Center is a good place to skim too to check out the few rules and such we have hereabouts.

Enjoy!

Ann

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Welcome, Cattus! Glad to have you here...this is a fun and friendly bunch. Dive in and enjoy yourself!

L

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Welcome cattusbabe! We are glad you joined us. We all share a passion for reading and our Kindles. I can relate to the middle age eyes also!  :)

Linda

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Welcome Cattus - you will become a kindleboards addict as well really really quick!  Wonderful folks here - and funny!

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
cattusbabe said:
Just wanted to stop by and say hello. My husband and I have been Kindle users since June '08 and just love it. We bought them because we could comfortable read books due to the font adjustment. We also travel a lot so it really lightens our load. I have learned quite a few tips and tricks and hope to learn more. The Kindle has been a God send for my middle age eyes.
Cattusbabe, welcome!

Congratulations on being a Kindle Couple! Great that you don't have to fight over a common Kindle! We have book klubs starting this week, check out the Book Corner for more information and also free book, bargain book and favorite book recommendations.

Betsy

·
Registered
455 Posts
Welcome cattus! My husband and I are a Kindle Kouple as well. :) We're actually coming up on our year anniversary (of owning our Kindles.)

I look forward to getting to know you. :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Why thank you all for the warm welcome. I look forward to hanging out with fellow bookworms....well I guess we cannot call ourselves that...or can we. 
I wonder just how many "Kindle kouples" (Kute) there are out there.   I bought one of those decalgirl skins for mine so that we do not get the two mixed up.  My husband is a purist and keeping his bare. Anyways glad to be here, Happy new Year to all.

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Hello cattusbabe and welcome! You will find lots of recommendations and lots of friendly people here! Glad you joined us!

·
Registered
869 Posts
Cattusbabe,

Welcome Aboard!  Glad to have you here.

Looking forward to hearing more from you about your favorite books.  Do check out the book clubs - there's lots to choose from.

Cheers,

Marci

1 - 13 of 13 Posts