Kindle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was searching Amazon for books by Robin Perini, because she taught some cool workshops on revision at a couple of the RWA conferences. I've been listening to those talks on CD, and wanted to know what she wrote.

No currently published books popped up, but one book without a cover did. It is to be released November 29, 2011, and the publisher is Montlake Romance.

So apparently Amazon must have more writers in the chute, soon to be published, than they've let on. I'm assuming they must have found her because she has landed as a finalist seven times in the RWA Golden Heart writing contest for unpublished authors.

Here is the link: http://www.amazon.com/Her-Sights-Robin-Perini/dp/161218152X/ref=ntt_at_ep_dpt_1

·
Registered
942 Posts
I've also been to her workshop and wondered if she felt like the Susan Lucci of RWA, getting nominated year after year for her manuscripts but not getting published.

I'm happy for her and am curious to see who else jumps on board Montlake. (Oh dear, that imprint title is asking for it.)

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, the workshops she gave for RWA were awesome.  I was shocked when I realized she hadn't been published yet, because her methods for revision are awesome.  I'm actually going to be making some changes to Tribe this week, and I'm using those handouts from the talks (they're on rwa.org) as a guideline.  I tried to do pantsing with this novel, because it seemed like it might be the natural way I operate...but it's not.  I need to plot. 

I'll bet she's excited.  I would be!

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1 - 5 of 5 Posts