Kindle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found this at amazon today. Looks like it should start shipping soon. They have other patterns like brown, black and checkered as well.

CaseCrown Double Memory Foam Thin Pouch Case For Kindle 2 - News Style

This might be another possibility for people who like to read the kindle "naked" but want the kind of case where they could read it in the case occasionally. Its around $20 do a cheaper alternative to the patagonia case.

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
This looks very interesting--if I wasn't already invested in Oberon & BorsaBella, I'd probably be seriously considering this one.  Plenty of padding, zip around so you're not worrying about crumbs/coins/whatever getting between the screen & cover.  And it's not solid black, although the pattern to me is so-so.

If the quality is decent, this may be the best priced option out there.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
luvmy4brats said:
That one is interesting. I don't think I'd be able to keep it in the case for reading though. I do like tha pattern.
yeah, I understand. I was looking at it as more of a sleeve than can be used as a book cover for people who mainly read out of a case but sometimes want it in a cover esp when traveling or when they need a book light. I like the pattern too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts