Kindle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, Didn't know about this place until I saw it on the Amazon Board. I ordered my Kindle on Sunday. Now I'm patiently awaiting its arrival. Can't wait to get it and am looking forward to coming here everyday reading everyones posts.

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Welcome, Kindled. Glad to have you here. You will love your Kindle when it arrives, I am sure! And please feel free to ask questions. There are a lot of experienced users here who can help you out, myself included. However, two questions are forbidden: 1) Can I use the Kindle outside of the US? and 2) Can I put college textbooks on the Kindle. Those two questions have been answered at least 9 gazillion times so you should be able to find the info with a little searching :D ;)

L

PS, I hope you realize, I am teasing you a bit...

·
Registered
509 Posts
Hiya Kindled. Leslie is luring the Amazon Kindle Forum members over hear with promises of an open bar and Buffalo Wings. And no one has brought me a drink yet.

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Teninx said:
Hiya Kindled. Leslie is luring the Amazon Kindle Forum members over hear with promises of an open bar and Buffalo Wings. And no one has brought me a drink yet.
What is your beverage of choice, cowboy? Hmmm, does this fit the bill?

L

·
Registered
146 Posts
Budweiser? Really?? If you're going to drink beer, at least drink decent beer.

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
That is decent beer, Kat! It makes me thirsty....

(Leslie runs off to find a beer in the fridge....)

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LOL  :D Thanks Leslie and Teninx for the welcome. I know I'm going to love my kindle and this forum. Oh and I'll take a margarita ;)

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Kindled Spirit said:
LOL :D Thanks Leslie and Teninx for the welcome. I know I'm going to love my kindle and this forum. Oh and I'll take a margarita ;)
Coming right up! It's a little early to be drinking margaritas where I am, but as my father always likes to say, "The sun is over the yardarm somewhere in the world!"

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi! I'm so excited for you!
I got my Kindle a day after I ordered it, and I was bouncing off walls for that whole day waiting for Kindle. I was so excited. I can't imagine waiting for a long time for the Kindle to arrive. Sorry you had to wait, but congratulations on making a smart purchase!

·
Registered
869 Posts
Kindled Spirit,

Welcome Aboard!  Glad to have you here!

Seems like you already making yourself at home here with other KB members.  Cool  8)

Do you have a pug?  Just wondering due to the pic under your board name.

Cheers,

Marci

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Hey everyone... Kindled Spirit has been a member of KindleBoards since October and her intro was posted on October 27th. She isn't exactly a newbie anymore! ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts