Kindle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my Kindle 2 for Mother's Day and I am thrilled with it.  I practically strong armed my book club into picking a book so I could download it!  I am a working mom, married to a charming, handsome geek, and a voracious reader.  Can't wait to geek out with you guys over accessories and books.

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome, Sparky! Glad you found Kindle boards!

·
Premium Member
63,459 Posts
Sparkybish!

Welcome to KindleBoards and congratulations on your wonderful Mother's Day gift!

A bunch of Metro DC people are getting together in DC on May 27th!  I hope you can join them?

Betsy

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Welcome Sparky!
You're lucky, I married a handsome geek, but mine isn't very charming. Enjoy your new obsession, because if you're not obsessed yet...you will be!

·
Super Moderator
67,559 Posts
Betsy the Quilter said:
Sparkybish!

Welcome to KindleBoards and congratulations on your wonderful Mother's Day gift!

A bunch of Metro DC people are getting together in DC on May 27th! I hope you can join them?

Betsy
Hi Sparky. Details of the meet up are in this post: http://www.kboards.com/index.php/topic,7805.msg163361.html#msg163361 Don't worry about the poll, though, as it is closed. There will be reminders in that thread as well when the time gets closer. . .

Where in NoVa are you?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ann in Arlington said:
Hi Sparky. Details of the meet up are in this post: http://www.kboards.com/index.php/topic,7805.msg163361.html#msg163361 Don't worry about the poll, though, as it is closed. There will be reminders in that thread as well when the time gets closer. . .

Where in NoVa are you?
Alas they like for me to show up for my shifts at work. Apparently the patients like to be taken care of. *sigh* Maybe the next one will be on the weekend. I'm in Reston. ;D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts