Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I usually keep quiet about this stuff (often because I don't always have that much to celebrate, unfortunately), but I'm pretty excited by this: Dragon Rose, my newest title, has now officially sold more than 1,000 copies in December. That's straight sales, not borrows...borrows are at around 225.

I have no idea what 2013 is going to bring, but those numbers are making me pretty happy right about now. ;D

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
KayBratt said:
Way to go, Christine! And can I say, I seriously love your covers!
Thanks! I made 'em myself. ;)

R.A. Hobbs said:
That is indeed an awesome milestone. Congrats! ;D

Did you do anything different or do you think it's a culmination of all of your other books and fans jumping on your new work?
I had a successful free run at the end of November (a free run courtesy of some really helpful coaching by Sweetapple) and got a little over 12,500 downloads. I'm guessing the momentum and reviews from that really helped. But it's held on past the 30-day "cliff," so I'm not really sure at this point. The other book in the series hasn't had as many sales, but it's still sold almost 300 (at $4.99), so I'm guessing it's getting a boost from Dragon Rose.

·
Super Moderator
10,096 Posts
This is great news! Congratulations! :)

Sent from my LG-VS700 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nicole Ciacchella said:
Wow, that's awesome! Congrats to you!

Dragon Rose is on the first page of alsobots for The Eye of the Beholder. :)
Well, it's another Beauty & the Beast re-imagining, so that makes a lot of sense. :)

·
Registered
16,323 Posts
ChristinePope said:
I usually keep quiet about this stuff (often because I don't always have that much to celebrate, unfortunately), but I'm pretty excited by this: Dragon Rose, my newest title, has now officially sold more than 1,000 copies in December. That's straight sales, not borrows...borrows are at around 225.

I have no idea what 2013 is going to bring, but those numbers are making me pretty happy right about now. ;D
Congrats! That's great.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts