Laptop Messenger Bag
Height 15" 38 cm
Width 12½" 32 cm
Depth 2" 5 cm

Betsy

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I LOVE the camo green color...was tempted till I saw the price and then try to explain another Kindle purchase to hubby when I told him this would be saving us money...

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No not the cheapest, though I notice the laptop bag is $4 cheaper in my print DickBlick catalog....the messenger bag is a $1 cheaper in print.  Interesting.

Betsy

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
I like the one on the left, but sadly, I won't be buying any additional accessories until after the first of the year. My hubby has placed me under a spending freeze!! All I have left to spend is about $68 on my Amazon Gift Card.

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
The Vera Bradley Hipster works very nicely for the Kindle with cover. It has a little extra room on the sides and is padded because of the quilted fabric. They are a little pricey too, but I use mine for a purse when I have those marathon shopping days. You can wear the strap normally or across your body. They come in many patterns. I don't have a picture here but you can go to the website:  www.verabradley.com and have a look.

·
Registered
11,722 Posts
KindleGirl said:
The Vera Bradley Hipster works very nicely for the Kindle with cover. It has a little extra room on the sides and is padded because of the quilted fabric. They are a little pricey too, but I use mine for a purse when I have those marathon shopping days. You can wear the strap normally or across your body. They come in many patterns. I don't have a picture here but you can go to the website: www.verabradley.com and have a look.
I was just looking at one on Saturday. I'm seriously tempted. I just can't pick a fabric!

·
Registered
260 Posts
I just ordered the Vera Bradley Purse Cosmetic case in the Botanica fabric (on sale for $14.40) but haven't received it yet. I'm thinking it will be the perfect size (8¾" x 6" x 2¼") -just enough room to hold the Kindle and my book light.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I remember seeing someone's post that they bought a red leather purse/bag.  I have looked all over for it in different posts and I cannot find it.  It is something I want to put on my wish list.  If anyone sees that post please let me know!

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
mydreamywish said:
I remember seeing someone's post that they bought a red leather purse/bag. I have looked all over for it in different posts and I cannot find it. It is something I want to put on my wish list. If anyone sees that post please let me know!
Are you speaking of the Tano Little Red Chavette leather bag in Ruby? That is over 200.00, not a good buy for a kindle bag, it is an actual purse. I love their styles because they only make a few per season and when they sell out, they are gone.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I don't think it is.  The one they were talking about was $98.  There was a picture of it as well but for the life of me I can't find it.

·
Super Moderator
67,323 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
I got this one today to take to Germany with me next week and have tossed everything in it. I love it!! It is from Timbuk2.

·
Registered
113 Posts
That's it! Okay this time I am going to book mark this on my computer so I do not loose it again!  Kirsten you are a lifesaver!  Yeh I know it is pricy but it can stay on my wishlist right?

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
mydreamywish said:
I remember seeing someone's post that they bought a red leather purse/bag. I have looked all over for it in different posts and I cannot find it. It is something I want to put on my wish list. If anyone sees that post please let me know!
There were a couple discussed in this thread. See if one of those is what you were looking at.

Betsy

·
Registered
829 Posts
mydreamywish said:
That's it! Okay this time I am going to book mark this on my computer so I do not loose it again! Kirsten you are a lifesaver! Yeh I know it is pricy but it can stay on my wishlist right?
It's awesome!

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Ann Von Hagel said:
You might be talking about one from Levenger. . . .Here's a page link: http://www.levenger.com/PAGETEMPLATES/PRODUCT/Product.asp?Params=category=11-74|level=2-3|pageid=6588.

Check it out and see if it looks familiar.

(Side question: does the link maker work with a site other than Amazon?)

Ann
I fixed the link in your post, but you have the larger laptop bag there ($298) vs. the smaller bag (reg. $198, now $100).

The link maker is for Amazon.com only. To add links to other places, paste the link into your post, highlight it, then push the little button that has the globe with the paper over it (when you hover your mouse over it, it says insert hyperlink). This will insert the {url}{/url} code around the link.

·
Super Moderator
67,323 Posts
Thanks Pidge.  I've posted other links that worked just fine but this one was a little long.

Ann

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
pidgeon92 said:
I fixed the link in your post, but you have the larger laptop bag there ($298) vs. the smaller bag (reg. $198, now $100).
Ohhh, I didn't see this one, it is so purdy. I think my little red chavette needs one so her laptop can come along for the ride ;)

·
Registered
260 Posts
Wannabe said:
I just ordered the Vera Bradley Purse Cosmetic case in the Botanica fabric (on sale for $14.40) but haven't received it yet. I'm thinking it will be the perfect size (8¾" x 6" x 2¼") -just enough room to hold the Kindle and my book light.
I just got my Vera Purse Cosmetic case. It fits the Kindle in its case perfectly but no room for anything else.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts