Kindle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the editor of PODBRAM, I would like to take this opportunity to introduce you to a few books you may have overlooked in your search for quality reading material. The books I am listing here have all been released in the Kindle format. These have either been reviewed at PODBRAM or they are authored by a PODBRAM reviewer, and they are all POD books for which the editor was present at the scene of the crime.

Cyberdrome by Joseph Rhea - a scifi world of the future

The Distant Cousin Series by Al Past - a romantic scifi fantasy

High Spirits by Dianne Salerni - the spiritualist legend of The Fox Sisters

The Last Horizon by Floyd M. Orr - just tootin' my own horn

The Milkman by Ian Thomas Healy - a lighthearted short fun read for those who could stand a little crass humor blended with their science fiction

Second Chance by Joy Collins - a mature look at marriage, divorce, and relationships

Timeline of America by Floyd M. Orr - horn tootin' reprise

To Truckee's Trail by Celia Hayes - a fine example of historical fiction from the Old West
(image from paperback version--Betsy)

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Thanks so much for the info, Floyd.... you know we're always looking for good books!!  And.... you SHOULD toot your own horn!!  We're happy to have you with us here!!!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I haven't heard of any plans to release A Far Place in Time in the Kindle format anytime soon, Steven. The author of that book is one of those fiercely independent guys who set up his own publishing operation a few years ago. He has released several books under his own imprint, but none of them seem to have been released in this format. Note that to locate all his work you need to search under both Lee Cross and Leland W. Cross. I'm not sure why he hasn't consistently used the same name. Like I said, I perceive him to be an independent sort of fellow. You can follow the links from his reviews at PODBRAM to view his other listings. Thank you for asking.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts