Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all!
If you're sick of these threads, I'm sorry, but I've gotta do it. This board has been beyond incredible in helping me on my journey. I finally pressed publish on my first two books and I haven't gone completely insane ;) Any question I've had, I found answers to. I'm trying to think of any other profession where people are so helpful and considerate of each other and I just can't do it. My journey has already has a few crazy mix-ups and I expect many more (including pressing publish by accident. Yup, I pretty much completely lost my mind in the publishing process). But it's nice to have a feeling of community as a part of what can be a very isolating profession.
Thanks again and I hope I can give back a tiny part of what I've received :)

·
Registered
367 Posts
Julz said:
Hey all!
If you're sick of these threads, I'm sorry, but I've gotta do it. This board has been beyond incredible in helping me on my journey. I finally pressed publish on my first two books and I haven't gone completely insane ;) Any question I've had, I found answers to. I'm trying to think of any other profession where people are so helpful and considerate of each other and I just can't do it. My journey has already has a few crazy mix-ups and I expect many more (including pressing publish by accident. Yup, I pretty much completely lost my mind in the publishing process). But it's nice to have a feeling of community as a part of what can be a very isolating profession.
Thanks again and I hope I can give back a tiny part of what I've received :)
Well done Julz!
I agree with your comments 100% about the KBoard community, I've learnt so much and received so much positive feedback it really helps a new writer's self esteem. As I grow and develop as a writer I'll help others and no doubt you (and many others will too)
Wishing you success :D

·
Registered
641 Posts
As Elvis said to Tom Jones (as he was about to open in Vegas), break both
legs.  :-*
Beautiful smile, Julz.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Congratulations! It's so exciting to push publish, I don't think it will ever get old. And yes, this forum is a gold mine of information. I'm so glad I discovered it!

Good luck with everything!

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
KReadnour said:
Congratulations! It's so exciting to push publish, I don't think it will ever get old. And yes, this forum is a gold mine of information. I'm so glad I discovered it!

Good luck with everything!
Thanks! I've learned lots from your promo thread :)

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Congrats, Julz! So...where's the third book? ;D

·
Registered
12,722 Posts
Drive by hugs and jelly beans.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Nothing but delightful successes to you! Well done--celebrate!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts