Kindle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whoever said that writing a blurb is more challenging than writing the book the blurb's about is right. This is for the second book in my Legacy series, A Legacy of Revenge. It's romantic suspense. I would love feedback. Thanks!

"When Alexandra Cameron’s husband is murdered, she joins forces with his handsome and powerful best friend, Diego Navarro, to find the killer and punish him. The immensely wealthy Argentine is equally determined to win the grieving widow’s heart.

They discover that Will Cameron was murdered as payback for his father’s betrayal of a centuries old Scottish oath and along the way uncover a secret that changes Diego’s life forever.

The heated passion that Alex and Diego share explodes into a deep and lasting love that is threatened by an unpredictable predator who forces the deadly game of revenge into its next round."

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
My initial reaction to the word lasting is "how do we know?" I mean, how much time has passed?

I question the outright statement of Diego's desire for her in the second sentence. Maybe something less blatant?

It feels like we shouldn't know about the why of the murder.

Just a few thoughts. Hope they help. :)

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mathew Reuther said:
My initial reaction to the word lasting is "how do we know?" I mean, how much time has passed?

I question the outright statement of Diego's desire for her in the second sentence. Maybe something less blatant?

It feels like we shouldn't know about the why of the murder.

Just a few thoughts. Hope they help. :)
Good points to consider...thanks!

·
Registered
638 Posts
Maybe something like this?

When Alexandra Cameron's husband is murdered, she joins forces with his handsome and powerful best friend, Diego Navarro, to find the killer and punish him. Their investigation of murder, revenge, betrayal fosters a heated passion between Alex and Diego. But their love is threatened by an unpredictable predator who forces the deadly game of revenge into its next round and a secret that that changes Diego's life forever.
Kind of rough but maybe close?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts