Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
TM said:
I love the show... but not sure I would like the book. i tend to avoid books based on TV shows.
I haven't read it myself so I can't recommend it. Just putting it out there if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
LaraAmber said:
Are there tasteful "art" photos of Jeffrey Donovan in it? I have to pretend I'm really interested in the stories and not swooning over Michael Weston while watching it with my husband.

Lara Amber
;D

jmiked said:
Apropos of nothing, Tod Goldberg is the brother of Lee Goldberg (one of the writers for the Monk TV show). Lee Goldberg writes the Monk novels.

Small world. :)

Mike
I see they are keeping it in the family. Didn't know there were Monk novels. Might have to take a look at those myself.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
TM said:
I love the show... but not sure I would like the book. i tend to avoid books based on TV shows.
Yeah, would have to agree. Although the other way around is generally pretty good.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
sebat said:
I just came across this.
$5.59
I have it, no pictures other then the cover, darn. They film around here and Jeffrey Donovan looks as good in person as he does on TV. :) It was good if you like Burn Notice and I do, not Shakespeare great but worth the time.

·
Registered
5,385 Posts
Gables Girl said:
I have it, no pictures other then the cover, darn. They film around here and Jeffrey Donovan looks as good in person as he does on TV. :) It was good if you like Burn Notice and I do, not Shakespeare great but worth the time.
I love Burn Notice! Makes me laugh - sometimes I feel like I should be taking notes on Michael's handy-dandy tips. ;D

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.