Kindle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
I just checked their facebook page and in a customer's question, they offered a code.

"Shhh... this is not an "official, sanctioned" Facebook sale - I just snuck in the code SALEFORNANCY as 25% off till Midnight EST tomorrow (Sunday, June 5). The rules - one-time use only per customer, not valid on prior orders. Enjoy!"

I just tested it and it worked fine, but you have to put in an email address for it to work. I'm not sure if it's all the email addresses that are associated with facebook fans or any email address.

I will say it sucks that they've been saying there's going to be some kind of sale this week/weekend and never really followed through with it. This code came about because someone inquired if there was a sale going on and, unless you browse their facebook page, you won't know it exists.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Thank you very much - the daughter has been waiting (somewhat) patiently for her Kindle skin and matching DSi XL skin. And now they are on their way!

·
Registered
174 Posts
So annoying -- I just missed the sale by twenty minutes.

I'd just been attending a reading for our magazine, Sensitive Skin, and must have stopped paying attention to this board for the precise amount of time it took for the deal to be posted.  Oh, well -- hope everyone else got the skins for which they'd been holding out!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts