Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 249 Posts

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody else here a Lost fan?  Did you do the Dharma game?  Apparently our reward for all of that is some "exclusive content" videos from ABC - that talk about things any real Lost fan knows already.  I'm excited about season 5, but I want some new mythology now!

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Heh, I've been watching the DVDs when I have time.  I always get last season's DVDs for Christmas from my in-laws!  I've only made it to the middle of season 2, though.  I agree that it's hard to wait for the new season, but I do like that they have the whole season at once with no reruns.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
LOVE IT!!!  I didn't get addicted until Sci Fi started playing them from the beginning.  Then, the 4 they play each week weren't enough, so Matt bought me all of the available seasons on DVD for my birthday (hmm, a present just as much for him?!).  I can't tell you the last time we watched anything else. 
NO spoilers ya'll.....I'm still on season 3.  I figure we'll be done watching it by January so we can start season 5 when it airs!
Angela - I love Charlie too!!
Soapy - Season 4 is released I think December 8th...he got that for me too! 

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Jen said:
NO spoilers ya'll.....I'm still on season 3. I figure we'll be done watching it by January so we can start season 5 when it airs!
IMO, season 3 was a little slow, at least at first. A lot of people I know drifted away at that point. Hang on, though, because season 4 was non-stop! :eek:

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
marianner said:
IMO, season 3 was a little slow, at least at first. A lot of people I know drifted away at that point. Hang on, though, because season 4 was non-stop! :eek:
That's what we're finding out, we're about 5 episodes in and I'm not a big fan so far. I don't like the Others, I want them all to die! Plus I'm really bummed at some of the people that have died. Especially Libby!! Booo to that choice!!
I'll hang in, thanks for the tip that it does get better!

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Jen said:
That's what we're finding out, we're about 5 episodes in and I'm not a big fan so far. I don't like the Others, I want them all to die! Plus I'm really bummed at some of the people that have died. Especially Libby!! Booo to that choice!!
I'll hang in, thanks for the tip that it does get better!
Oh, you'll find out a lot more about the Others! Just keep plowing through! Even by the end of the third season, you won't know what to believe about the Others.

I was bummed about Libby, too. I felt like she had more backstory to tell, like
why she was in the mental institution
who her husband was and how he died
, and
why she offered a guy she didn't know her boat
. I listen to the official Lost podcast, though, and the producers didn't seem to think that she had much left to say, although they did express interest in having her come back as a guest star.

Oh, Angela reminded me, there is a season 4 trailer out on YouTube.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I feel, well, Lost!

I've never watched Lost.  For that matter I've never seen 24, Dancing With The Stars, American Idol, Desperate Housewives, or any of the "reality" shows (they're not MY reality).

I used to watch CSI, NCIS, Criminal Minds, Law and Order, etc.  Now I'm more likely to turn them off and my Kindle on.

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
I think I'm a potential Lost fan - I started watching some of the episodes, I think about halfway through Season 1, but for a variety of reasons lost track of it after that. We've got it lined up on Netflix to check out.

I'd like to snag it on the Sci-Fi channel, but I haven't been able to find the darned first episode so I can watch the whole thing! Ack!

Of course, we still have to finish watching season 5 of Babylon 5...

Mike

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
marianner said:
Anybody else here a Lost fan? Did you do the Dharma game? Apparently our reward for all of that is some "exclusive content" videos from ABC - that talk about things any real Lost fan knows already. I'm excited about season 5, but I want some new mythology now!
Glad I haven't clicked that link then. I found it funny that I was given the "cinemagrapher" job. That's another function of my RL job. LOL
I got another email today, but haven't read it yet.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
We are losties too in our house. We watched the first season, went away for about half a season and came back and have been watching ever since. It's a hard show to watch because if you miss an episode, you are "lost"  ;) and it's hard to keep track of who is who and doing what to whom! It definitely takes commitment. Don't despair about those who have died...nothing is ever what it seems on that show.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Me, a Lostie? My Kindle is named Sawyer! I pretend the first part of the third season doesn't exist, though. Can't wait for it to come back. I want to know about Desmond and Penny, Sayid, and Sawyer, of course.

Nemo

1 - 20 of 249 Posts