Kindle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Interesting.  I can access it if I log out, but not when I click on it on my pending orders page.  Hmm...never happened before.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Persephone76 said:
Interesting. I can access it if I log out, but not when I click on it on my pending orders page. Hmm...never happened before.
The same thing is happening to me....I cannot access from my pending orders page (I get a message that it's not a functioning page on their website) but I can access it directly.....and that was never a problem for me before today either...

hmm..... :-\

·
Registered
138 Posts
Persephone76 said:
Hopefully this has something to do with the (probable) K2 announcement? Rubs hands!
I suspect it probably does - and I think this is turning into a fun little game! :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Wall Street Journal this morning is carrying a story on the Kindle.  "Amazon.com Inc is announcing a new version of its Kindle e-book reader on Monday."

Goes on to talk about a possible exclusive deal with Stephen King.

Larry

·
Registered
138 Posts
It's interesting that you folks can access the Kindle page...

But I can access it from the Amazon home page - I just can't get to it using the hyperlink on my order details page. From my order details page I get a message:

We're sorry. The Web address you entered is not a functioning page on our site

I use the link back to the home page that shows on the error page. On the home page I type "kindle" in the search box and using the link from the search results I go straight to the Kindle page. I have done this 5 times and keep getting the same result - no access from my order.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Anita said:
It's interesting that you folks can access the Kindle page...

But I can access it from the Amazon home page - I just can't get to it using the hyperlink on my order details page. From my order details page I get a message:

We're sorry. The Web address you entered is not a functioning page on our site
The same thing happens to me except I've been able to access the Kindle page by scrolling to the bottom of the home page and clicking on the Kindle where it says recently viewed items.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts