Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my KDX , scheduled for delivery today:)

*soooo excited*

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
I'm a watching.

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lynn said:
I am waiting too, I just checked my tracking information and it has been delivered! But I am at work for another 4 hours :(

Lynn L
Awwww .... well it will be there waiting for you when you get home,and what a great way to start the weekend :)

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LibraryGirl said:
Mine was put on the Fed Ex truck about 8 miles from my house almost 6 hours ago. Where is it?? I really need a run and a shower but I don't want to do anything that will take me out of doorbell hearing! :p
I am sure it is just around the corner.Definitely don't do your run until it arrives!!!
Once it gets there it will need to charge anyways..so that would be a good time for a run :)
Just a suggestion hehe

·
Registered
182 Posts
I just heard a big truck and ran to see the Fed EX man driving away. I was crushed thinking that it should be stopping at my house and it didn't! I opened the door to check anyway and my DX was there. Guess they didn't need a signature after all! The guy didn't even ring the doorbell, though! What's up with that?

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Lynn said:
I am waiting too, I just checked my tracking information and it has been delivered! But I am at work for another 4 hours :(

Lynn L
I'm getting mine delivered at work.

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
LibraryGirl said:
I just heard a big truck and ran to see the Fed EX man driving away. I was crushed thinking that it should be stopping at my house and it didn't! I opened the door to check anyway and my DX was there. Guess they didn't need a signature after all! The guy didn't even ring the doorbell, though! What's up with that?
Often they don't ring the doorbell.I doubt the UPS guy would've rang the doorbell,but I heard the truck so I sprinted to the door lol

When my K2 and K1 were delivered they never rang the doorbell either.Kind of scary to think of something so expensive just sitting outside your door.
That's why I always make sure I am home,or have a neighbor on watch to quick grab it when delivered if I simply cannot be home.

Congrats on your arriving :)

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Rasputina said:
I'm in accessory watch
What accessory are you waiting for Rasputina?

My M-Edge cover for my KDX just arrived,it seems like it is light enough to not impede my use of my KDX :)

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Rasputina said:
I'm waiting for an Oberon cover for my K1 and 2 Borsa Bella bags, the Kindle Travel bag and a Let's Do Lunch.
Wow...how exciting!!
Which ones did you get?

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
I'm still watching.  I do have a birds eye view of my office's front door so I'll know exactly when the truck shows up.  The UPS guy is very regular at the time he shows up, unfortunately I got a couple more hours to wait.  :-\

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
LibraryGirl said:
He's probably just upset because he's stuck delivering everyone else's DX while he'll be going home to read his old fashioned paper book. :)

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Greg Banks said:
He's probably just upset because he's stuck delivering everyone else's DX while he'll be going home to read his old fashioned paper book. :)
lol could be :)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.