Kindle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been eyeing the roses one but would like to see some interior shots and hear feedback from anyone.  I have never spent that much on a purse before, but I need a nice one.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Just saw your post...here are some images of the Tree of Life Oberon handbag...(I have this bag for sale in the buy/barter thread).

The interior is very similar to the Roses Bag posted below, however this bag is a little shallower and a little wider. Black interior with 3 organizational pockets on one side and one large zippered pocket on the other.

Hope this helps! All Oberon products are just beautiful! :)

Edited to fix picture upload!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Oh wow, those are my red rose purse pics. Thanks for reposting!!

The only problem with this purse that I can see is that the straps are not adjustable. So if you have a lenght that you prefer, you might have a problem.

The straps are just perfect for me,  but if you like a different lenght, you'd have to take it to a shoe shop and have it adjusted. 

mu advice would be to look at the oberon site and find out how long the straps are and measure a purse you like.

Barbara

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Barbara,

do you find the bag to be heavy at all?  I am just dying for this bag like I have never lusted after any other bag.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I don't find the purse heavy at all. But then I am not a small person. If I were small with small bones, it might be heavy.

Lets put it this way--it's no heavier (empty) than any other purse I have. Lighter than some with a lot of compartments. But it is big and can hold a lot and get very heavy.

Also, since I moved to the suburbs and drive a lot, I'm not as bothered by purse weight as I was when I lived in San Francisco and hauled my purse on the bus all the time.

This answer may be worse than no answer. But really, It's not a very heavy purse.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
It's nice but I wouldn't buy one for me.  ;D  ;D  A possible gift for my mother or aunt.

·
Registered
5 Posts
dixielogs said:
do you find the bag to be heavy at all? I am just dying for this bag like I have never lusted after any other bag.
I lusted after the Avenue of Trees in fern and after going to the website daily to check on it, I finally bought it. I've used it for a week and love it. It is light and the straps are a good length. It is a little top-heavy, though, and will fall over easily, spilling its contents. I am learning to lean it up against something if I set it on the floor. My Kindle cover matches which makes me happy.

I've never had such a high-maintenance purse before!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts