Kindle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I write for a blog that unceremoniously celebrates novels in a very tongue-in-cheek kind of way. The blog is aimed for the science fiction, fantasy, horror and urban fantasy genres.

I'm always on the lookout for new novels to feature, and wanted to let everyone here know that they can send me a private message if they have any recommendations of books to feature (in the genres mentioned above). I can't make any promises, but I'd love to hear from everyone. I've already found a few books here to feature, but the more the merrier.

The blog itself is linked in my signature if you would like to check it out. Make sure you know what you are getting into, like I said, it's a bit...abnormal.

If you do choose to send me a private message, all I need is the book title and a link to the bookcover somewhere if possible. Please no descriptions, as that ruins the fun!

Thanks!

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey everyone, I just wanted to send out a big thanks to everyone who has already sent me a direct message. I'm working through them and there are some really good covers here.

My own creative muse can be quite fickle, and sometimes I sit on a cover for awhile before something really clicks.

But yes, there are a lot of great covers. So many books, so many possibilities, so little time!

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Inspiration has finally struck.

A new post featuring Mama by Robin Morris is now up on the blog. Big thanks to Robin for humoring me.

Here's the link: http://bit.ly/jtueNa

On a side note, I've got plenty of covers to look at but am always looking to see more possibilities so don't be shy about sending a message.

·
Registered
296 Posts
JohnDax said:
Inspiration has finally struck.

A new post featuring Mama by Robin Morris is now up on the blog. Big thanks to Robin for humoring me.

Here's the link: http://bit.ly/jtueNa

On a side note, I've got plenty of covers to look at but am always looking to see more possibilities so don't be shy about sending a message.
I'm crying foul and saying you need to expand your genre list - I'd love to know what you'd make out of my cover. ;D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts