Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend Maria and I are turning our site, www.horrorchat.info into zombie month for June and we're looking for as much zombie material as we can handle... we'd love to have anyone who's a zombie author stop by, let us interview you, talk about book, post a link on the site, etc. And also, anyone who has stories they want to publish on our site... artwork, book reviews, etc. Anything zombie related!

Check it out... http://horrorchat.info/?page_id=44

8)

·
Registered
507 Posts
jimbronyaur said:
My friend Maria and I are turning our site, www.horrorchat.info into zombie month for June and we're looking for as much zombie material as we can handle... we'd love to have anyone who's a zombie author stop by, let us interview you, talk about book, post a link on the site, etc. And also, anyone who has stories they want to publish on our site... artwork, book reviews, etc. Anything zombie related!

Check it out... http://horrorchat.info/?page_id=44

8)
Hello there, Jim! I'm interested...just let me know what you want me to do.

·
Registered
6,706 Posts
I'm interested, but my book is Sex Zombies (erotica).

If that's not welcome on your website, I understand, and good luck.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
We'd love to be interviewed and/or featured.  We have both Undead Reckoning and Zombies Eat Lawyers (both in our signature).  Just let us know what you need from us and thanks.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
robertduperre said:
Hello there, Jim! I'm interested...just let me know what you want me to do.
Tell me what you've got! :)

I'll post your books on the site... or if you have time, we can do a quick interview for the site... whatever you want! As long as it's zombie related!

-jb 8)

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
swolf said:
I'm interested, but my book is Sex Zombies (erotica).

If that's not welcome on your website, I understand, and good luck.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! Sex Zombies? Awesome, I love it. Nothing banned from HorrorChat... shoot me a PM here or email me, whatever, and let me know what you want to do... I'd love to do an interview to talk about the book...

-jb 8)

·
Registered
286 Posts
Cool! I often feel like a zombie author until I've had my first cup of coffee in the morning  :) Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Poking my head in  :)

Dead Living, in my signature, is a zombie novel, and so far has been doing relatively well.  Positive feedback so far. 

·
Registered
401 Posts
I would love to chat about my book I Zombie I. I'll check out the site and send a note with details (You can see info about the book in my sig by the way.)

Jack

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
JMelzer said:
You know that May is National Zombie Awareness Month, right? :p
Yup, we know that... but we started the site in May on Friday the 13th so we talked about Friday the 13th... plus we have a big chat with the creator of the online group, Zombie Survival Crew which has people from the TV show The Walking Dead in it. The world can handle two zombie months! :)

·
Registered
210 Posts
jimbronyaur said:
Yup, we know that... but we started the site in May on Friday the 13th so we talked about Friday the 13th... plus we have a big chat with the creator of the online group, Zombie Survival Crew which has people from the TV show The Walking Dead in it. The world can handle two zombie months! :)
Indeed it can. Awesome!

·
Registered
440 Posts
I have 'Sherlock Holmes and the Zombie Affair' - the language and style is modelled on the original Sherlock Holmes stories by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, so is likely to be rather different to 'Zombie Novels' generally. It's more about Sherlock than the zombie.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Well, you already know I'm interested in Horror Chat!  ;)

But did you know that one of my short thrillers is about the zombie apocalypse?

Shana

·
Registered
507 Posts
jimbronyaur said:
Tell me what you've got! :)

I'll post your books on the site... or if you have time, we can do a quick interview for the site... whatever you want! As long as it's zombie related!

-jb 8)
The two books in my series, The Fall and Dead of Winter, are zombie tomes. And I'm down for an interview. My email is [email protected] if you want to send me some questions...

1 - 20 of 33 Posts