·
Registered
1,095 Posts
I did.. I don't like the graphite. not my taste

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Tom Diego said:
My wife ordered a White 3G and her choice was based solely on the fact that she thought that the DecalGirl skins she liked most would look better on White. I think her current plan is to get the DecalGirl Blue Crush skin and the M-Edge Teal Latitude Jacket. She's going to keep her Apple Green Amazon cover because she thinks that it will be a nice contrast to the Blue Crush skin when she's using the Amazon cover around the house. I'll have to say that her White 3G looks pretty sharp in the Apple Green cover. I think that it looks way better than a K2.
Sounds like good reasoning to me. Part of my decision to buy a white one was based on the DecalGirl skins I like. ;D

·
Registered
76 Posts
I ordered a white last week. From what others who received their units have said I think the keys will be more readable for me on the white.  I may decal skin it anyway, but you can't decal the key tops.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Violet said:
I ordered a white last week. From what others who received their units have said I think the keys will be more readable for me on the white. I may decal skin it anyway, but you can't decal the key tops.
I ordered white, too. My husband and friends all said they like the graphite, but there's just something about the white that makes me "happy" when I open my cover and see it. I've been debating about getting the Wi-Fi only model, and that doesn't come in white...but I'm staying with what I've ordered, white with 3G. I know I won't be unhappy with that. I have never put a decal on my K1, but I'm considering it with the K3 because I'm falling in love with some of the decals. Maybe I'll do that after the novelty of the brand new K3 wears off. We'll see.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Sandpiper said:
Ruby, my
white
K3 wi-fi+3G, arrived home yesterday. Love it.
White
was definitely the right choice for me.
Hi! This is kind of a "funny" story. I have been following this thread while deciding which Kindle to order. I read this post where your Kindle arrived. Then I happened to read another thread about seeing Kindles in the wild and saw your comment about waiting for your Kindle to arrive. I was sooooo confused...until I saw THAT post by you was in October, 2008 <lol>. The Kindle anticipation is still the same, though, isn't it? I'm the same way. I've ordered my white K3 (have a K1 now) and am just as excited waiting as I was "way back when." I want it now!!!

Sooooooo, how do you like the K3, and are you totally happy with it and the white one? Enjoy!!!

41 - 45 of 45 Posts