Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is not quite as disconcerting as DTP failure, but it's still a bit off-putting.

My PubIt sales reset to zero, even though my title is still showing as On Sale.

·
Registered
4,478 Posts
Yep . . . all of my B&N sales disappeared.  The good news is that there were only two.  The bad news is that I would think that was good news.  ;D

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Same here.  I think it's just really frustrating because the site really isn't set up for correspondence.  I don't think I spotted a single email address on there, and from what I've heard, they don't really respond to the questions asked but give back general responses.

·
Registered
10,258 Posts
Well, I'm kind of glad, because it was strange having last month's sales carry over and be added to this month's sales.  Strange and annoying.

But why didn't it reset on November 1st?  *scratches head*

I guess someone figured out it would be weird to keep tallying up sales and amounts forever, even after checks were cut, so they hit the reset button.

I don't think they know what they're doing over there.  ???

Vicki

·
Registered
9,688 Posts
    Mine are gone, too. I checked yesterday afternoon and they were listed. Today there is nothing. The sales page has no identifier, no title, no sales. However, the book is available on its page in the Nook store.
    I suspect everything will be back to normal soon. This "feels" like the sales file is offline. Could just be they are updating software. This stuff happens.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
I have sales figures, but they don't match what I had so I'm wondering if maybe they just started the figures all over.  I had about 73 sales listed.  Now I have just over twenty.

G

·
Didn't you all read the fine print? The terms of service said that all royalties could be repossessed without notice! Boy, they gotcha good!

·
Registered
638 Posts
Mine were there yesterday, all 3 sales, gone today.

I agree with you, Victorine, are they starting over now? In the middle of the month? And why did the sales carry over from last month? I'm not terribly impressed with their setup, but we'll see what happens.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts