Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's the first, and I still haven't gotten the deposit into my account. Status for US on KDP is "paid"

Anyone else?

·
Registered
315 Posts
US payment today for me only, none for the other countries yet...

·
Registered
147 Posts
I haven't been paid yet either. Under payments it says paid for U.S. but nothing in my account yet. A little worried because I changed my banking information at the beginning of February.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Mine is also listed as PAID in my KDP reports, and has been since yesterday, but there's nothing in my account. I've never had a delay like this. At first I was thinking it was my bank, but now I'm wondering if it's something on Amazon's end. So... you're not alone. Not that makes it any better. Sigh.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Everything but the big one, the US. Also says 'paid' on KDP and has for several days.

Thank goodness for savings.

·
Registered
317 Posts
I haven't been paid by any of them yet. I'm guessing it's because it's a Saturday? At least that's what I'm hoping. Figures my payment would be late on the first month after I quit my day job to write full time.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Mine all still say PENDING on my dash, but last month's were stuck PENDING for 2 weeks even after payment was made.
Can't check my bank account now because it's the middle of the night here, but I suspect that the delay that some people are experiencing may be caused by the fact that the February payment date is a weekend. Give it till Monday and it'll probably be okay.

·
Registered
8,665 Posts
I picked up my bank statements today and none of the February Amazon payments had reached my account yet. Of course, I initially blamed the bank, since they completely messed up some important payments and also insisted that today was February 30th - yeah right.

On my KDP dashboard, France, Germany and UK are listed as paid (Uk goes to a different account where I won't receive my statement until later). Amazon.com and Canada are still listed as pending, Brazil is missing completely, even though I had sales there in December.

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Mine got posted yesterday. Your bank may not update your account until tomorrow. Each bank is different with what they'll do on non-business days.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Just checked my bank account online: all five of my payments (.com, .uk, .ca, .au, .de) came through this morning, it being Monday, March 2nd here. Of course my payments are still locked on Pending on my KDP dash, and will likely remain that way until the end of this month, but at least I already got me money. If your payments still aren't in, wait for the planet to turn so that the weekend ends in your time zone before sending Amazon a nastygram.

·
Registered
8,665 Posts
Briteka said:
Mine got posted yesterday. Your bank may not update your account until tomorrow. Each bank is different with what they'll do on non-business days.
Might be, but it's still annoying, since I want to hand in my files to my accountant tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
I got US and CreateSpace over the weekend, and everything else was in there when I checked this morning.

And we'll probably get to go through all this all over again at the end of this month, since the 28th is also a Saturday in March. :p

·
Registered
5,828 Posts
I still haven't had my US payment. You'd think a multinational corporation would be able to cope with the concept of a short month.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts